Are your hands occupied in any work. Not to worry , Apple has the virtual assistant called- “Siri”. It works like a personal assistant. It can do whatever you asks for. It is able to make calls and send text messages. It also helps in setting up an alarm, do calculations, translate any phrase into any language. You can even ask Siri to start a FaceTime or Group FaceTime call. Siri is quick in ﬁnding your devices. It also can announce your incoming messages and calls on your AirPods.
Some basic suggestions you can ask to Siri:
• “Hey Siri, wake me up at 6 AM”.
• “Split a 1000 bucks bill in three ways”.
• “Hey Siri, set an timer for 20 minutes”.
•“Hey Siri, play a new song”.
iMessages is an instant service developed by Apple Inc. It is the most useful app for the one using Apple devices. It helps to stay connected with your friends and family members. Even you can send photos, videos alongwith texts. Create your own group conversation, give it a name, add or remove people from the group. It has great features of replying to speciﬁc messages with eﬀects such as bubble, full screen.
Create your own Memoji and use it anywhere. You can share purchases or subscriptions with family by using Family Sharing, provided each member should use their own Apple ID.
Safari is a web browser developed by Apple Inc, which is based on open source software. It runs speciﬁcally on all Apple devices. Safari is considered to be the world’s most fastest browser.
Have a look at some awesome Safari features:
• Eﬃciency: Safari has proved to be +50% faster on average at loading frequently than Chrome. Also it has upto 1.5 hours more streamimg videos compared with Chrome, Edge and Firefox. And 30 minutes more browsing compared with Chrome, Edge and Firefox.
• Supports 4K videos: Safari now supports 4K HDR videos playback for YouTube, Netﬂix and Apple TV+.
• Privacy Protection: Safari comes with built-in privacy protection technology that identiﬁes the trackers and prevents you from proﬁling or following across the web. It also allows you to sign up from websites without having to share your personal email address.
• Customization: You are now able to organise your tabs into tab Groups. Even you can set a custome background image and tune browser window with favourite features like Reading List, Favourites, iCloud Tabs and Siri suggestions.
• Continuity: Safari works seamlessly across all Apple devices and syncs your passwords, bookmarks, history, tabs and more. You can copy images, videos or text from Safari on your iPhone or iPad, then paste into another app nearby Mac.
• QuickNote: With QuickNote features, you can instantly jot down ideas as you browse websites without having to leave Safari.
• Safari can translate entire pages between 8 languages with a single click.
Notes is a notetaking app developed by Apple. It is provided on iOS and macOS operating system. With Notes, you can capture a quick thought, create checklists, sketch ideas. With iCloud, you can sync up notes across all of your Apple devices.
Here Siri can help you out, just ask, “Hey Siri, Start a new note”.
• Pin a note for easy access to your most important or favourite Notes.
• You can format a note to add title, headings or bulleted list.
• In Notes, you can experiance Gallery View to see or ﬁnd notes easily.
• You can edit, delete a note, move a note to diﬀerent folder, create an istant note from lock screen.
With the use of Notes App, you can be more productive in your work.
Reminder is a task management program developed by Apple Inc for iOS, macOS and watchOS operating software. You can create a reminder, add date and time button to set a due date for the reminder. It allows to add location, add Tags by tapping the Tag button which will automatically organize reminders based on keywords. There is Flag button to mark an important reminder and appear in Flagged smart list. Even you can add a photo, scan a document and attached to it.
Every reminder has a subtasks. If the task is completed, by tapping an empty circle and it will show as completed. Siri is helpful in Reminders too, just ask:
• “Hey Siri, Remind me to feed cow at 9:00 AM every Tuesday”.
• “Hey Siri, Remind me to call Raj at 2:00 PM”
With iCloud you are able to store photos, ﬁles, notes with safety. It is built into every Apple devices. To start with, everyone gets 5GB of free iCloud storage. It allows to share photos for trips or events with friends and family members with the “Shared Album” feature. The members can see, edit, comment and add their photos to the Album. Access all your ﬁles from the Files App on iPad and iOS, Finder from Mac. Also organize your ﬁles with folders and tag them with colors.
iCloud keeps all the essential apps such as Mail, Calender, Contacts, Reminders, safari from the AppStore updated across all your devices. Every messages are updated in all devices. It aumatically takes backup in iOS and iPadOS devices, when they are connected to power and Wi-Fi. When you set up a new device, just sign in to iCloud and you will be ready with all of your old data such as photos, apps, documents in new device. The best part of iCloud is it has two factor authentication that ensures only you can access your account.