The all-new MacBook Air with M2 chip remains the latest addition to Apple’s MacBook Air lineup. The capabilities of the M2 chip will change the ball game altogether. MacBook Air M2 packs in the industry-leading performance in its notebook-style compact finish. This lightweight machine is a powerhouse for your day-to-daybeds and applications.
The MacBook Air is equipped with the all-new M2 chip along with macOS Ventura. Industry-leading M2 chip is going to redefine technology. Take a dive into the most powerful and efficient CPU & GPU ever made by Apple at the fraction of power. MacBook Air with M2 chip is the most powerful 13” notebook ever.
FEATURES OF MACBOOK AIR:
- All-New M2 Chip: Industry-leading M2 Chip completely redefines speed, power and efficiency. Being up to 1.4X faster than its predecessor M1, M2 will be the fastest ever CPU in a notebook device. Over 20 Billion Transistors are packed in M2 Chip. CPU is up to 18% faster & GPU is up to 35% faster in the M2 chip. Take a great leap forward with the M2 chip.
- Venture Around With macOS Ventura: With powerful new ways to get more done, share and collaborate in your favorite applications, immerse yourself in next-level games, and take full use of your other devices, macOS Ventura improves the things you do most on Mac. macOS Ventura will be the most powerful and efficient software yet in a Mac device.
- Privacy & Security: Between regular software updates, your MacBook will now receive critical security upgrades, ensuring that you are always up to speed and protected against security threats.
- Also, hidden albums in photos can be locked using your Mac authentication methods. Apple's hardware and macOS come with sophisticated security built-in to help protect against malware and viruses. And Mac is built to offer you the flexibility to select what and how you share.
- An Era of Fast Connectivity: The MagSafe power connector connects — and detaches — quickly and simply with magnets, preventing any unintentional flight. You may connect and power high-speed peripherals using two Thunderbolt connections. A 6K display can also be connected. High-impedance headphones can be used with the headphone jack.
- Never Run Out Of Storage: MacBook Air M2 boasts up to 2TBs of super-fast SSD. Open your files & programs in a blink of an eye with the all-new MacBook Air with M2. Up to 24 GBs of unified memory will help you to get through all your apps seamlessly across your MacBook. Data transfer bandwidths and app opening speeds have never been so fast before.
ABOUT THE M2 CHIP:
- The M2 chip kicks off Apple's next generation of silicon, with even greater speed and power efficiency than the M1. With a more powerful 8-core CPU, you can get more done quicker.
- With a 10-core GPU, you can create stunning graphics and animations. With the high-performance media engine, you can work with additional streams of 4K and 8K ProRes video.
- M2 chip packs in a massive 20 billion transistors which are whooping 25% more than its predecessor M1. Its 16-core Neural Engine can do up to 15.8 trillion operations per second, allowing it to speed up machine learning processes. Up to 24GB of high-performance unified memory provides shared memory access to the CPU and GPU.
- Multitasking and running numerous programmed is a breeze because of the 100GB/s memory bandwidth, which is 50% faster than the M1.
CPU PERFORMANCE: M2 Chip with 8 Core CPU is 18% faster than M1. So you can get things done quickly, like preparing documents and presentations or tackle more difficult activities like coding in Xcode or mixing songs in Logic Pro with Spatial Audio with the advanced capabilities of M2
GPU PERFORMANCE: M2 has up to 10 core GPU which delivers a big boost in graphics performance as compared to first-generation M1. It is capable of doing everything - from photo editing to editing videos in 4K & 8K quality. It is up to 35% faster also. It also boasts the support of ProRes video encode and decode.
16 CORE NEURAL ENGINE: 16 specialised cores are functioning as a Neural Processing Unit (NPU). Apple has dedicatedly provided 16 Core Neural Engines for Machine Learning (ML) & task related to Artificial Intelligence (AI).
COLORS & MATERIALS:
All-new Apple MacBook Air with M2 chip is available in 4 gorgeous colours:
- Space Grey
The products are designed keeping Earth in mind. The new MacBook Air is using 100 percent of recycled rare earth elements. MacBook Air is also entirely made of recycled aluminium.
PORTS & CONNECTIONS:
Apple MacBook Air features the return of the quick-release MagSafe connector. There are also 2 Thunderbolt Ports for super fast accessories and boasts up to 6K display support. Both USB-C ports support fast charging as well. A 3.5 mm Headphone Jack for high-impedance headphones is also included in the MacBook Air M2.
- LIQUID RETINA DISPLAY: This gorgeous display’s resolution is 2560*1664 which supports over 1 billion colours at a pixel density of 224 pixels per inch (PPI). The liquid Retina display is LED-backlit with IPS technology. The size of the display has even increased from its previous generations which now is a 13.6-inch display.
- The peak brightness of the new Apple MacBook Air is 500 nits with true tone technology and supports a wide colour gamut (P3).
- BATTERY & POWER: It has up to 52.6 watt-hours of lithium polymer battery. You can play up to 15 hours of wireless web & 18 hours of Apple TV movie playback. It is also capable of a 67W fast-charging with a USB-C adapter. The charger available in the box will be USB-C to MagSafe 3 Cable.
- PORTS & CONNECTION: Apple MacBook Air features the return of the quick-release MagSafe connector. There are also 2 Thunderbolt Ports for super fast accessories and boasts up to 6K display support.
- Both USB-C ports support fast charging as well. A 3.5 mm Headphone Jack for high-impedance headphones is also included in the MacBook Air M2.
- MEMORY & STORAGE: It will contain unified memory which will be configurable up to 24 GB. The base model contains 8 GB of unified memory (RAM).
- The super-fast Solid State Drive (SSD) will be configurable up to 2 TB with the base model containing 256 GB of SSD.
- TRACKPAD & KEYBOARD: For accurate cursor control and pressure-sensing, use the Force Touch trackpad; it supports Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures with a glass trackpad.
- WI-FI & BLUETOOTH: 802.11AX Wi-fi 6 is supported by MacBook Air and it's compatible with previous generations of wi-fi as well.
- It has Bluetooth 5.0 as well which will reduce latency across devices & enhance fast wireless communications.
- AUDIO & CAMERA: Sound-system is made up of 4 speakers with wide stereo sound. Two tweeters and two ultra-thin woofers increase stereo separation and vocal quality, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in movies and music. With Dolby Atoms support, Spatial Audio puts sound all around you. Three-mic arrays with directional beam forming can be great during audio and video calls.
- The camera will be a 1080p HD camera with an advanced image signal processor with computational video.
CONTENTS IN THE BOX:
- MacBook Air
- (M2 with 8-Core GPU) will have a 30W USB-C Power Adapter
- (M2 with 10-Core GPU & 512GB SSD Storage) will have a 35W Dual USB-C Power Adapter
- It will also consist of USB-C to MagSafe 3 Cable
The all-new Apple MacBook Air with an M2 chip will offer industry-leading performances at great power efficiency. The world’s best-selling laptop has gotten even better with the new features & optimisation added to MacBook Air. M2 chip being made from second-generation 5 nm process is the most powerful chip made by Apple yet. User Interface (UI) &
experience will be better with the introduction of macOS Ventura.
You can consider purchasing this thin, lightweight powerful machine for almost all the tasks. Students & working professionals can make great use of MacBook Air for their day-to-day production tasks.
It offers a great boost in performance as compared to its predecessor - MacBook Air with an M1 chip. Coders, Data scientists, and Photo & Video Editors can consider it to manage their workload as well. The smooth & seamless integration across Apple devices is unmatchable and offers a great experience overall.
To Purchase All-New MacBook Air with M2 chip, Click Here.