Apple Mac mini | M2 and M2 Pro
The Mac mini pushes the boundaries of performance, connection, and adaptability thanks to its use of Apple M2 and M2 Pro CPUs. The Mac mini with M2 offers speedy performance for routine activities and is reasonably priced. Additionally, M2 Pro offers Mac mini's pro-level performance for the first time, enabling various professionals—from software engineers to cinematographers—to do previously unheard-of tasks. Users also adore the small shape of the Mac mini, which can be combined with the Studio Display and Magic accessories to build a powerful desktop configuration.
Mac mini with M2
- Delivers up to five times faster performance than the best-selling Windows desktop.
- It offers up to 18 per cent faster CPU performance, up to 35 per cent faster graphics performance, up to 50 per cent more memory bandwidth, and up to 40 per cent faster machine learning performance than Mac mini with M1.
- Tasks like launching apps, browsing the web, searching with Spotlight, and multitasking are fast and fluid.
- Working with Excel is up to 14 per cent faster than Mac mini with M1 and up to 80 per cent faster than Mac mini with Intel Core i7.
- Editing photos is up to 50 per cent faster than Mac mini with M1 and up to 3.5 times faster than Mac mini with Intel Core i7.
- Editing videos is up to 50 per cent faster than Mac mini with M1 and nearly 9.8 times faster than Mac mini with Intel Core i7.
Mac mini with M2 Pro
- Delivers up to 14 times faster performance than Mac mini with Intel Core i7
- Up to 12‑core CPU offers up to 1.9 times faster performance than M1, and up to 19‑core GPU is up to 2.6 times faster than M1.
- Compiling code is up to 3.2 times faster than Mac mini with Intel Core i7 and up to twice as fast as the 27-inch iMac with Intel Core i7 and Radeon Pro 5500XT.
- Video editing is 18.8 times faster than Mac mini with Intel Core i7 and up to twice as fast as the 27-inch iMac with Intel Core i7 and Radeon Pro 5500XT.
- Gaming is up to 15 times faster than Mac mini with Intel Core i7 and 25 per cent faster than the 27-inch iMac with Intel Core i7 and Radeon Pro 5500XT.
Enhanced media engine
- M2 and M2 Pro models feature a powerful media engine that supports hardware-accelerated playback of H.264, HEVC, and ProRes video encode and decode.
- M2 supports playback of up to two streams of 8K and up to 12 streams of 4K ProRes video.
- M2 Pro supports playback of up to five streams of 8K and up to 23 4K Pro Res streams.
- Get two Thunderbolt 4 ports on a Mac mini with M2 or four Thunderbolt 4 ports on a Mac mini with M2 Pro.
- Both models feature two USB-A ports, an HDMI port, a Gigabit Ethernet port, and a headphone jack supporting high-impedance headphones.
- Mac mini with M2 supports up to two displays—connect one display up to 6K via Thunderbolt and one display up to 4K via HDMI.
- Mac mini with M2 Pro supports up to three displays—connect two displays up to 6K via Thunderbolt and one display up to 4K via HDMI.
- HDMI port in M2 Pro models is even more powerful, with support for one display up to 8K with a 60Hz refresh rate or one display up to 4K with a 240Hz refresh rate.
- Both models support Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth 5.3.
macOS and powerful apps
- macOS Ventura includes powerful apps and features like Stage Manager, which makes it easy to collaborate and create your ideal workspace.
- Explore more than 15,000 apps and plug-ins optimized for Apple silicon.
- AppleCare+ for Mac, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad, Magic Keyboard with Touch ID and Numeric Keypad, Studio Display, Thunderbolt and USB accessories.
|8-core CPU | 10 core CPU
|10-core GPU | 16 core GPU
|8GB | 16GB
|256GB | 512GB
|Simultaneously supports up to two displays.
|Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax)
|3.5mm headphone jack
|Charging and Ports
|2x Thunderbolt 4, 2x USB A, 1x HDMI, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Gigabit Ethernet port (configurable to 10Gb Ethernet)
|1 Year Apple Warranty