Well, it’s like choosing between Burger and a Pizza, so confusing…isn’t it?
But don’t worry, this post will help you make the right move without draining your bank!
The MacBook Pro is a stunning, high-end Apple notebook that is one of the greatest computers available today. If you were previously hesitant, now is a wonderful time to acquire a MacBook Pro because of its redesigned keyboard, special touch features, and strong build.
The 13-inch model is pitted against its larger 16-inch sibling. Although the launch of Apple's new M1 chip makes the competition a little more fascinating, their disparities aren't quite as wide as in previous years.
The debate 13-inch vs 16-inch MacBook pro may assist you in deciding which version to purchase if you are undecided.
- Apart from the obvious difference in screen size, the styles of the 13-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pros are remarkably similar. Anyone who has used a current MacBook Pro will recognize the unibody aluminum design.
- Along with the keyboard, there's a large trackpad and the divisive Touch Bar. More on that later, but the Touch Bar is here to stay, albeit with some modest tweaks.
- The new MacBook Pro 16 inches is substantially larger and heavier in size. The 16-inch variant is heavier in addition to having a wider footprint to accommodate the larger display.
- A higher resolution is associated with a larger screen. The 16-inch variant has a resolution of 3072 x 1920 (226 PPI) and narrower bezels, whilst the 13-inch model has a resolution of 2560 x 1600 (227 PPI) with thicker bezels.
- Both have a 500-nit peak brightness, support the P3 broad colour gamut, and Apple's True Tone technology, which adjusts the display's white balance to the ambient light.
- The screens on Apple's MacBook Pros have always been excellent, so you should be delighted with any of these, though the MacBook pro-16-inch weight is a little heavier than its little brother.
Blazing Performance on Both
- The base configuration of the bigger sibling comes with a 2.6GHz (Turbo Boost up to 4.5GHz) 6‑core 9th-generation Intel Core i7 processor. You also get 16GB of 2666MHz RAM, as well as an AMD Radeon Pro 5300M graphics card with 4GB of GDDR6 memory. The 16-inch MacBook Pro comes with a storage of 512GB SSD in the base configuration.
- Meanwhile, the 13-inch MacBook Pro comes with a 1.4GHz quad-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz in the base configuration. Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645, 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 RAM, and a 128GB SSD are included.
- The keyboard is the most significant difference between the 13-inch MacBook Pro and the 16-inch MacBook Pro, aside from the screen size.
- Meanwhile, the new MacBook pro 16 inch comes with a brand-new Magic Keyboard that is designed to address these issues.
- The new keyboard, according to Apple, has an Apple-designed rubber dome, 1mm of travel, and a sturdier feel than the butterfly keyboard. A physical escape key is included, as well as an inverted T arrow key configuration.
- Even though Apple's third-generation butterfly keyboard is used on the 13-inch MacBook Pro, it is far from ideal.
Speakers and Microphones
- When it comes to 16 inch MacBook pro for music production, Apple has also improved the speaker and microphone configuration. The machine is said to have a "studio-quality" three-mic array with a good signal-to-noise ratio and directional beamforming, according to the manufacturer. Six high-fidelity speakers with Dolby Atmos compatibility are included in the package.
- Meanwhile, Apple just states that the 13-inch MacBook Pro has three microphones and dual speakers with a good dynamic range.
- The 13-inch MacBook Pro is the best option if you want to acquire a MacBook Pro for the lowest price. Keep in mind that, while this option is labelled as a MacBook Pro, it lacks the processing capability of the higher-end models.
- The base version of the new MacBook Pro 16 inch starts at Rs. 239,900, which is fairly powerful for most people. What you need to think about is how much electricity you need and how much you're willing to pay for it.
13-inch vs 16-inch MacBook Pro: Which should you buy?
Apple's MacBook Pro portfolio has improved significantly this year, thanks to lower SSD prices, more acceptance of USB-C and Thunderbolt 3, and other factors. With the new Magic Keyboard, 8TB of SSD storage, and a little larger display, the new 16-inch MacBook Pro takes things a step further.
With that said, if you're looking for a MacBook, the 16-inch model is hard to beat for one reason: the keyboard. The 16-inch MacBook Pro, as previously stated, features an all-new Magic Keyboard design with increased key travel, greater reliability, and more.
The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a great choice if you need a lot of power and don't mind a slightly larger physical factor.
Looking for the exciting MacBook pro-16-inch deals & other Apple devices? If so, simply visit https://quicktech.in/ today!